“Visit MaaS Congres 2019 and let numerous relevant speakers and organizations bring you
up-to-date with the latest developments surrounding Mobility as a Service.”
Jan Pieter Rottier
Many challenges lie ahead. That is also what the participants in MaaS Congres 2018 concluded in the closing session. There are definitely still plenty of matters that warrant further attention.
- Who should take the lead? The market? The government?
- The sharing of data remains an issue: companies are still reluctant in this respect. How will the sharing of data be stimulated and regulated?
- Who is the traveller and what does he or she actually want?
- What transition are mobility providers experiencing?
- What will it take for MaaS to improve accessibility?
Participate in MaaS Congres 2019 on Tuesday, 12th of February
More than thirty speakers will share their knowledge, vision and hands-on experiences during MaaS Congres 2019. The programme comprises keynote speeches, parallel sessions and a panel discussion. You can also visit parties that use MaaS at their respective stands. MaaS Congres is the venue for concession grantors, transporters, politicians, suppliers, consultancy firms and mobility experts of national, regional or local government bodies to:
- Stay informed about the latest developments
- Actively think along
MaaS Congres 2018
“Over 280 decision-makers from the mobility sector participated in MaaS Congress 2018.
This consequently made the first edition a great success.”
Business Development Manager
MaaS Congres 2019 takes place in De Doelen in Rotterdam, on walking distance (5 minutes) from Rotterdam Central Station.
The registration is opened from 9.30h, the conference starts at 10 o’clock and ends at 17.30h.
Parking: There are multiple parking areas on walking distance of De Doelen convention centre. Parking area Schouwburgplein offers many parking spots.
3012 CC Rotterdam
ProMedia Europoint B.V.
4811 AH Breda
V.A.T. number: NL805795376B01
Terms and conditions: PDF