MaaS Congress 2018 was held on the 6 th of March at the De Doelen convention centre in Rotterdam. More than 280 decision-makers and influencers in the mobility sector participated. Over thirty speakers clarified the concept, mapped the shares of parties involved and focused on practical examples.
The speakers and themes at MaaS Congress 2018 included:
- What is MaaS?
Henk Meurs, extraordinary professor of Mobility and spatial development at Radboud University Nijmegen
- The development of the seven regional MaaS pilots
Eric Mink, project manager innovative mobility, Ministry of Infrastructure and Public Works
- The impact of MaaS on travellers and society
Niels van Oort, Assistant Professor Public Transport TU Delft
- The vision of Whim
Ralph de Jong, Launch Manager Benelux MaaS Global
- The future of paying in public transport
Bas van Weele, chairman of the programme board Coöperatie OV-bedrijven
- How MaaS keeps Antwerp accessible
Koen Kennis, alderman City of Antwerp
- The traveller first, what does that mean?
Stephanie Hughes Akkaoui and Onno van der Veen, de Verkeersonderneming
- Traffic Management as a Service
Pieter Morlion, project manager City of Ghent